Search site

How to report anti-social behaviour

The partnership consists of a number of agencies.  Please report the problems you are witnessing or experiencing.  Without that information, the partnership will not know where it needs to concentrate its work.

If you experience or witness anti-social behaviour or a crime, you can report it in a number of different ways:

In an emergency where you or another are at immediate risk of harm dial 999

For incidents of non-emergency or anti-social behaviour please ring 101

Deaf access

Text Direct for Mini com Users Emergency Relay Service: 18000

Police 24 hour Mini com: 023 8074 5500


How to contact the community safety team at the New Forest District Council regarding anti-social behaviour:

via email:

via phone:  023 8028 5438 (office hours only)

via the New Forest District Council in touch app

For environmental health queries please call 023 8028 5411 (office hours only).     

If you are a Council tenant and it is not an emergency please contact the neighbourhood and tenancy management team on or 023 8028 5222. 


Support service

Victim support offer a free support service to residents who have been affected by crime in Hampshire and Isle of Wight.  For further information please visit their website   

Updated: 20 Apr 2017
Powered by GOSS iCM